Secured and trusted checkout with
When in Rome Wine Sauvignon IGT Venezia Giulia 2.25L
- Fresh and crisp white with aromas of sweet yellow peppers, meadow flowers and fresh hay.
- Lovingly produced by the Martincigh family that are lucky enough to call Azienda Agricola Grappolo d'Oro home.
- This white tastes great with caprese salad, fish & grilled vegetables.
- Each box is 2.25 litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening, simply pop it in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers.