We love our Araudo Italian varietals and have put together a mixed case of Red, Whites, Rosé & Prosecco for you to enjoy!
- Araudo Inzolia Pinot Grigio - With a distinct and intense bouquet of black fruits and bramble, the palate is dry and full bodied. Complements beef, lamb, pasta and game (deer venison).
- Araudo Italian Chardonnay - Araudo Chardonnay is smooth and satisfying with a fruity nose and an excellent vanilla bouquet. With its gentle acidity it is ideal with white meats and fish, but also excellent as an aperitif. Serve at a temperature of approx. 8-10°C.
- Araudo Inzolia Pinot Grigio - n Italian Pinot Grigio which is pleasantly fresh and lively with a long finish. Origin from Italy. Best with seafood fish salads chicken dishes, memories and thoughts peace and love.
- Araudo Italian Merlot - A ruby red, this Merlot has typical and elegant aromas of violets, plums and red fruits. It has a medium fresh bouquet with delicate red fruit flavours, good balance and structure. This makes it a perfect match for a wide range of savoury dishes including risotto, pasta and meat ravioli.
- Araudo Italian Pinot Grigio Blush - Fresh and slightly fruity rose with a dry finish
- Araudo Prosecco DOC - Notes of peach and melon alongside balanced residual sugar leads to an easy drinking wine. Vineyards are located 300 metres above sea level in the Prosecco region and the Glera grapes used are hand harvested from 40-year old vines.